11.17.2008

Thanksgiving Treat for Kids



Let's face it, Thanksgiving isn't very much fun for kids when it comes to the meal. My children are excited to see family and friends, but it's hard to get them excited about eating turkey and pumpkin pie.

That's until I brought these cookies home. Having tried dozens of iced sugar cookies from around the country over the years, I know first hand that it's hard to find a company that combines beauty with good taste (trust me, some were actually inedible). When I tasted these I knew instantly that A Dozen Eggs in Vermont had accomplished something few others had.

The Gobble Gobble tin is $28.00 for a mix of 12 cookies, a bargain for hand-made works of art. Or, try putting a 4" Turkey Cookie Favor ($18.00 for 6) next to each place, and I guarantee they'll be running for the table!

No comments: